Rutherford's Vascular Surgery, 2-Volume Set: Expert Consult: Print and Online (Vascular Surgery (Rutherford)(2 Vol.))
Jack L. Cronenwett MD, Wayne Johnston
pages: 2448 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 7th Edition (March 9, 2010)
ISBN 13: 9781416052234
The seventh edition of Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery—the most acclaimed comprehensive reference in vascular surgery—presents state-of-the-art updates on every aspect of vascular health care.This revision incorporates endovascular and nonoperative treatment throughout the book. It has been extensively revised by many new, international authors—led by Drs. Jack Cronenwett and K. Wayne Johnston—to meet the needs of surgeons, interventionalists, and vascular medicine specialists. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, it includes searchable online access to the full text, images, and videos through Expert Consult. Regular updates will be made to the online version based on key publications.
• Features all vascular imaging techniques, offering a non-invasive evaluation of both the morphology and hemodynamics of the vascular system.
• Discusses operative, endovascular, and non-operative management of vascular conditions to help you choose the right option for each patient.
• Covers the continuum of surgical management options through integrated coverage of endovascular techniques so you have the comprehensive coverage you need.
• Explores advances in basic science-including vessel walls, coagulation, and more-to provide the necessary background for understanding areas where fundamental changes are taking place.
• Published in Association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, reinforcing the clinical importance and pivotal role of this title.
• Provides sections dedicated to Fundamental Considerations, Patient Evaluation, Atherosclerotic Risk Factors, Perioperative Care, Bleeding and Clotting, Complications, Venous Disease, Lymphedema, Arteriovenous Anomalies, Hemodialysis Access, Miscellaneous, Technique, Grafts and Devices, Cerebrovascular Disease, Lower Extremity Arterial Disease, Upper Extremity Arterial Disease, Arterial Aneurysms, Renal and Mesenteric Disease, and Trauma and Acute Limb Ischemia.
• Reviews all major areas of vascular health care, written by international experts, with up to date bibliographies and annotated recommended references.
• Covers endovascular applications throughout the text, along with fresh approaches to many areas-including vascular access, imaging, and non-operative management-to keep you current with the latest developments and techniques.
• Presents a new full-color layout and design with more full-color images to give the book a modern look and feel and clarify clinical and physical findings and operative techniques.
• Includes access to the full text online with regular content updates, videos of procedures, an image library, and more so that you stay current and master new procedures in this fast-changing field.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.